Thursday 20 September 2012

Because I have all the reasons to smile again.



Hey I just wanna share something really weird.

For the passed few weeks, I’ve been in grief and smiling is quite rare to my situation. My family suffers from financial problem, I also saw the result of my exam to one of my subject and I got really bothered. Due caused another burden. Also, I can’t resist the existence of my ex and all those things made me feel so depressed that I don’t wanna move or talk to any one.

I don’t wanna enumerate all the details about this, (to keep private) but I’m so inspired, yea, by someone, of course. It’s been so long since the last time I smile and act like this. I’ve been hiding from that black curtain for several months and it sucks. Now I can finally say that I’m better, maybe because there’s someone who really inspires me a lot, or simply because I choose to stay away from all the possible problems that might affect me. I’m just so happy and that matters. J


No comments:

Post a Comment