Tuesday 11 September 2012

Hooray!


September 11, 2012

I won’t talk about 911 attacks, I wanna be positive dude. J

It’s been more than 2 weeks and yey! We’re finally done with our midterm exam in Planning 2. After so many hell days due of different things that we have to settled, after so many sleepless nights, and unli gastos. Sa wakas! Tapos na rin ang Planning. Haha. For midterm.

We able to passed our requirements in 1:35pm. Buti nakaabot, I was really praying hard while I’m on my way to school, sana umabot. Blame it to my lappppppy top, desktop and internet connection, I thought I was cursed this morning. Haha. Buti nalang umabot! Thank God! And thanks to our instructor Arch. Bober. Haha.

I really wanna post something about our journey, but my schedule was quite impossible for the passed few days. Anyway, I’ll do it some other time, but for now lemme tell ya this. Haha.

I’m poor but I’m happy, I’m sick but I’m kind. Haha. Lunatic me? J

No comments:

Post a Comment